Poweramp Equalizer builds 899-908

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, maxmp said:

@Arlaor I guess this may happen if you have visualization previously enabled, then permission is revoked. Settings / Visualization can be toggled off/on to request the permission. 

Hi @maxmp

The problem was solved by uninstalling the application and reinstalling it. thanks

Hi,

Is there any way to change the equalization, according to the connected bluetooth device? I see that when saving the equalization parameters and assigning it to a device, when changing the device, the equalization of the first is maintained, regardless of whether other parameters have been saved for the second deviceY

1 hour ago, Arlaor said:

Is there any way to change the equalization, according to the connected bluetooth device?

Yes, just save the Preset for the specific named device (which should be connected at the time). Don't also tick the overall Bluetooth box or it will save the settings for all BT connections.

Andre

22 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Yes, just save the Preset for the specific named device (which should be connected at the time). Don't also tick the overall Bluetooth box or it will save the settings for all BT connections.

Andre

understood, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even after turning on Bluetooth absolute volume the distortion(but very less) occurs while playing with spotify. And volume goes down. Now i have to put 70% volume to listen.. Any solution or i am missing something.

One more problem : importing of equalizer is not working for me. I tried to import from PA to PA eq and then for cross check i tried to import into PA. It shows fail.

On 7/10/2021 at 5:36 AM, maxmp said:

Build 908:

• parametric band selection enabled by the icon now, not by the long click
  • exported presets now have .json extension
  • bug fixes and stability improvements
  • translation updates

روش خریدیادانلود نرم افزار پاورمپ دائمی

1 hour ago, HAR CHE KAS said:

How to buy or download permanent power pump software

Do you mean Poweramp Music Player, or the Poweramp Equalizer app?

Poweramp has a separate unlocker app that you can buy & download from the Google Play Store (or you can buy a one-device licence from from the website here).

The Equalizer has in-app purchase facility in the Settings page, which will take payment via the Play Store or website directly (if you downloaded the version from the website). 

Andre

On 10/21/2021 at 5:54 PM, Lara said:

Even after turning on Bluetooth absolute volume the distortion(but very less) occurs while playing with spotify. And volume goes down. Now i have to put 70% volume to listen.. Any solution or i am missing something.

One more problem : importing of equalizer is not working for me. I tried to import from PA to PA eq and then for cross check i tried to import into PA. It shows fail.

hey, anyone has solution? don't ignore

@Lara You should DISABLE the developer BT Absolute Volume Control if you want to use DVC in the Equalizer app. Watch out for the wording, sometimes it's negative so you need to turn the slider on in order to disable the feature.

You can go into the Poweramp main app and export the equalizer settings over to the PA-EQ app. You can also import/export your PA-EQ configuration from/to a .peq-settings file (which won't work in the main PA app though, it more of a backup feature, not meant for further syncing back-and-forth between the two apps). You can however save individual EQ Preset values to a JOSN file, and then re-import that file into either app.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Has it happened to someone that after installing the current version of deezer 6.2.39.96, the Poweramp equalizer stopped working? Until the previous version 6.2.37.54 everything worked normally, but now, it just doesn't take the deezer audio. Does anyone know why this happens?

On 11/12/2021 at 9:26 PM, Arlaor said:

Hi everyone

Has it happened to someone that after installing the current version of deezer 6.2.39.96, the Poweramp equalizer stopped working? Until the previous version 6.2.37.54 everything worked normally, but now, it just doesn't take the deezer audio. Does anyone know why this happens?

Yes, same here. Not sure when but noticed it today. S20 Ultra.

On 11/12/2021 at 11:26 PM, Arlaor said:

Hi everyone

This should be reported as bug to Deezer as they seem to broke that 1-liner of code to support equalizers. I hope they react swiftly. From Poweramp Equalizer side Advanced Player Tracking can workaround the issue.

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

So it sounds like Deezer 6.2.41.1 has fixed the issue then.

Andre

I also tried the 6.2.40 beta version, but it had the same problem as the non-beta 6.2.39. When making the change from beta to non-beta version, I lost all the music I downloaded to listen to offline so I don't want to switch to a beta version. Then I'll wait for Deezer to fix

29 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@zeeya looks very much like a skin issue. Revert back to Poweramp default skin and see if the display returns to normal

As you pointed, Switching back to the stock skin solved the problem. Thanks a lot, you saved my day.