Poweramp Equalizer doesn't work well with FreeBuds Pro?

Hello! I noticed that when I use my Huawei FreeBuds Pro, "No DVC for Bluetooth Absolute Volume" always pops-out at the top of the Equalizer app. I also noticed that the sound emitted is drastically low when the Equalizer is on compared when I disable/uninstall it. Isn't it supposed to enhance the sound of the playing music? I tried to follow the note with exclamation mark but it didn't really do anything. Sorry, I'm not really a techie person and please help me find the solution to this problem. :)

BTW, I am using Huawei P30 Pro, Android 10 / EMUI 11, purchased and downloaded the latest Poweramp Equalizer application. 

Screenshot_20210610_153545_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

Screenshot_20210610_153600_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

First, remember that to "enhance" audio does not necessarily mean "make louder" (although it may have that effect too).

If you are going to use DVC with Bluetooth, then you need to go into your phone's Android Settings > Developer Options and enable (activate/tick) the Bluetooth option entitled "Disable Absolute Volume". You can also get to that screen by using the prompts in the PA EQ Settings screen which you have shown above.

image.png

Andre

41 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

First, remember that to "enhance" audio does not necessarily mean "make louder" (although it may have that effect too).

Well yes, I know that. I just told that the sound becomes quiet when I enable the Equalizer. 

And I don't think I have that "Disable Absolute Volume" slider on my Developer Options, unless it is the "Bluetooth Absolute Volume" which is actually ticked off. 

@andrewilley

Screenshot_20210610_162123_com.android.settings.jpg

Edited by Qaqo