Labels and other text on Album Cover - How to remove?

Hello everyone, I´m sorry if this topic is already created, but I searched a lot and couldn´t find anything related. Here´s the situation: updated to v3 buildm905, and everything looks OK: playlists remain, folders are scanned correctly, etc. However, there is one thing I haven´t been able to modify: when browsing through abums, a lot of text shows up on top of each cover (attached file, circled text). I looked everywhere, and couldn´t find the disable option, or at least change text size, fade, or anything. Please, any advice would be really appreciated. 

Check attached file, to get the idea

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-04 at 15.34.13.jpeg

You can opt to remove the extra metadata line (track count, duration) by unticking Settings > Library > Lists > Headers with Meta, but you can't remove the list's overall title, or the controls as they are needed for navigation and playback. Some skins allow you to change the appearance of those controls.

You can also hide the artwork in the background of the header control area in some skins, but that's rather the opposite of what you are asking.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Apart from the Artist's name - which is kinda important in a header, to show what you are viewing - the rest of the items are controls. If a skin did hide them you would be unable to see or operate those functions.

I guess some kind of auto-hide feature for the main app might be feasible, where the controls fade out until you tap the header area - but why?

Andre

4 hours ago, Taprick said:

I'm looking for the exact same thing! Maybe there's a skin that's similar to Poweramp's default skin but with the labels removed from album cover?? 

If you are looking to have these labels removed in the browser pages, that isn’t possible. But on the  ow Playing page you can. Use the Alternate view to move the text below the cover. Or most of the 3rd party skins can do this as well.

• 1 month later...

@MotleyG

On 6/27/2021 at 8:14 AM, MotleyG said:

If you are looking to have these labels removed in the browser pages, that isn’t possible. But on the  ow Playing page you can. Use the Alternate view to move the text below the cover. Or most of the 3rd party skins can do this as well.

Hello, that's something I'm looking for,
hide or put under the album
the text marked in the image that attached,
You could guide me where I can move the title and name of the song below the album or if you can hide.
I use the skin Luminous Black

Screenshot_20210730_105226.jpg

You don't need an extra skin for that, the default ones can do it: PA Settings > Look and Feel > Skin > Alternative Layout. You can also move or hide some other player interface elements in PA Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI.

Andre

@andrewilley 

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You don't need an extra skin for that, the default ones can do it: PA Settings > Look and Feel > Skin > Alternative Layout. You can also move or hide some other player interface elements in PA Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI.

Andre

the route as you say, I was able to find it for the Skin I use - Luminous Black,

it would be Settings> Look and Feel> Skin> Skin Settings> Personalize> Player Ui Layout

thank you very much.

Screenshot_20210730_161734.jpg