Updated: Poweramp 2.0.5 build-488

maxmp

- build-481: workaround for ICS 4.0.3+ notification background bug

- build-481: Swedish translation (big thanks to Timmy Fox)

- build-481: improved compatibility with some custom ROMs

- build-481: retuned old API DHD effects for Android 2.3

- build-481: Simplified Chinese not applied anymore for Traditional Chinese system language

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't intermix quality with the volume level. In non-DVC mode Poweramp 2.0 uses basically Poweramp v1.4 audioengine, which has equalizer presets with lower Preamp.

can you not do anything about this anymore? you should have anticipated this problems because android os is upgrading very fast. you should not have compatibility issues with the rom because you are the developer and we are buying your app, and we deserve what we have bought...

hubik

Actually, in build 482 we added workaround for custom roms which caused effect like your described. Are you sure you're using Poweramp 2.0.5-build-482? Have you tried to reset Poweramp to defaults via Android settings => Applications => Manage Applications => Poweramp => Clear Data?

Thanks!

Sorry, I can't reproduce any distortions in DVC mode (assuming Limiter is ON), if Limiter is OFF, you can get distortion only on high level of Basses + main Volume + preamp.

If you're in this condition, please reduce something.

Thanks!

hubik

Actually, in build 482 we added workaround for custom roms which caused effect like your described. Are you sure you're using Poweramp 2.0.5-build-482? Have you tried to reset Poweramp to defaults via Android settings => Applications => Manage Applications => Poweramp => Clear Data?

Thanks!

Yes, I'm using 482 build for sure. I cleaned app data, uninstalled previous Poweramp build, and then did a clean install of 482 build but problem still occurs :(

build-481: improved compatibility with some custom ROMs mean MIUI?

I believe MIUI support was dropped a while ago due to the differences between the way it works compared to the general "Android" API's making it hard to maintain support for both.

Guest Priskvark

Build-481: Swedish translation

Timmy Fox made a great translation. Thank you Timmy and Maxmp for your efforts!

If I may make a suggestion it would be to translate “crossfade” to the Swedish word “övertoning” rather than “krosstoning”.

When you google those words you will find that there are a few translations using “korstoning” but the established expression is “övertoning”.

If Timmy feels he agrees he may consider modifying the translation in a future update.

Build-481: Swedish translation

Timmy Fox made a great translation. Thank you Timmy and Maxmp for your efforts!

If I may make a suggestion it would be to translate “crossfade” to the Swedish word “övertoning” rather than “krosstoning”.

When you google those words you will find that there are a few translations using “korstoning” but the established expression is “övertoning”.

If Timmy feels he agrees he may consider modifying the translation in a future update.

Thanks for the feedback about my translation.

I will fix this asap, so you could expect it to be addressed in possibly the next update :D

If you find anything more that can be improved, you (and any other Swedes who read this) can feel free to send me a PM.

I have disabled DVC in build 484, and the problem of song scratches and much more the song stops from nowhere still exists!

Can you please make a concrete solution on these problem because this has been so annoying already!

I think its much better to use the stock music player than using powaeramp! If a concrete solution will not be done, i will be asking for a FULL REFUND of what i paid for!

hubik

Thanks!

Yes, I'm using 482 build for sure. I cleaned app data, uninstalled previous Poweramp build, and then did a clean install of 482 build but problem still occurs :(

I've just installed build 484 - unfortunately I still can't access settings or equalizer... Is there any chance to solve this problem?

I've just installed build 484 - unfortunately I still can't access settings or equalizer... Is there any chance to solve this problem?

What is your phone/android/ROM?

Have you tried to reset Poweramp data?

There's a StereoX control. Is that what I'm looking for?

It's called SRS or Beats or SRS/D. This is only for HTC phones and only if supported by the phone/ROM.

Thanks!

Archived