Updated: Poweramp 2.0.5 build-488

maxmp

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiding Repeat/Shuffle/Ratings does not work, in fact, selecting transparent but not clickable does not seem to work either, they reamain clickable.

Try out our latest released that was published here on the forum, maybe it fixes some of your problems.

Hi,

No change with latest version 205 b480. Repeat/Shuffle, Equ/Ton/Vol still disply over album art regardless of settings.

pp_screen.png

- build-480: notification controls support (Android 3.0+)

- build-480: ICS lock screen controls support

- build-480: Chinese translation (beta, big thanks to i-Free Company)

Looks like notification control uses Aluminum skin. Doesn't look great on black control background and album/artist are not readable.

Looks like notification control uses Aluminum skin. Doesn't look great on black control background and album/artist are not readable.

It doesn't use any themes. Text should be readable (white on black), and it is on official ICS ROMs @ Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus and Asus Transformer Prime.

Thanks!

It doesn't use any themes. Text should be readable (white on black), and it is on official ICS ROMs @ Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus and Asus Transformer Prime.

Thanks!

OK, I'm on MCR 4.0.4 (GN) which is not exactly official but very close to stock. Just figured I would share a screenshot anyways as it may be a sign of things to come.

screenshot2012021012063.png

Max,thanks for the quick fix....Now the SRS is working great on my stock desire S 2.3.5

BTW,I've tested Poweramp on several devices such as the I9000,I9100,and my stock N1 2.3.6 and my stock desire S 2.3.5,and the N1 just kicks others ass.

the I9100 just has no bass\very lame bass response,the I9000 sounds really great but a bit light,the desire S has very digital and is very light on the ears,very fake sound,while the N1,especially with DVC on,has great lows,guitar(mids)just sound fantastic,highs could be more rounded and less harsh...but overall,the best sounding phone I've heard.(of course only with Poweramp)

Can an option be added to hide or make transparent the EQ and Tone indicators over the album art like with the repeat and shuffle indicators? It could be combined into the existing repeat and shuffle option, but some people would want to be able to have it look like it used to (with just shuffle and repet visible).

Hi Max. I've just updated Poweramp from the market to version 2.0.5 build 480 and noticed that the DHD button is no longer displayed. My phone is an HTC Inspire 4G running Android 2.3.3. Before the update that button was displayed correctly and was fully functional.

Is this a bug? I really miss that functionality.

Thanks in advance!

Such symptoms means instability in new Android audio subsystem, most probably, in audio drivers.

This can't be fixed in Poweramp as this is ROM issue.

In this case you can rollback to old Android APIs by disabling Poweramp settings=>Audio Engine=>Advanced Tweaks=>Direct Volume Control.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I have tried to disable direct volume control and it does not show those symptoms anymore. But the sound volume and tone is of low quality, it sounds like for a mono player, which directly breaks the essence of buying Poweramp to be the best music player for android.

Pls do something with this problem!

I have some 24/96 FLAC files that in the past have played perfectly on Power Amp. I just finished resetting my phone and reinstalling apps - and now when I play those same 24/96 FLAC tracks, they are playing at half speed. Any idea why?

Galaxy S2 i777 2.3.4.

I have some 24/96 FLAC files that in the past have played perfectly on Power Amp. I just finished resetting my phone and reinstalling apps - and now when I play those same 24/96 FLAC tracks, they are playing at half speed. Any idea why?

Galaxy S2 i777 2.3.4.

Same here: Galaxy S2 2.3.6.

I have tried to disable direct volume control and it does not show those symptoms anymore. But the sound volume and tone is of low quality, it sounds like for a mono player, which directly breaks the essence of buying poweramp to be the best music player for android.

Please don't intermix quality with the volume level. In non-DVC mode Poweramp 2.0 uses basically Poweramp v1.4 audioengine, which has equalizer presets with lower Preamp.

Archived