Option to sort artist pages by year THEN track number

Geedlet

Often when I want to play all my songs by an artist, I want to hear them in the order they were released. In other words, I want to hear the 1983 album: track 1, track 2, track 3... followed by the 1985 album: track 1, track 2, track 3... etc.

Unfortunately, when I sort All Artist Songs by year, the tracks on each album are sorted alphabetically within each year (album). Listening to an album in alphabetical order is nowhere near as useful as the intended track order, especially for concept albums or albums where songs fade into each other.

I think I remember there being a setting that advanced to the next category at the end of the current one, so I could enable that and just press the play button on the artist home page instead of the All Artist Songs page. But my typical behavior with playlists is to restart the playlist when I get to the end, so I don't want that setting enabled globally. It would just be a heck of a lot easier if there were a "sort by album year" option like what I'm describing.