Song information on mini player while streaming

Prosenjit

When I stream radio stations Poweramp accurately shows song information on mini player but when the track changes Poweramp stop updating mini player.

I can see proper info on now playing screen & lock screen widget but not in mini player.

Is this a bug?

I'm experiencing this since internet streaming came out in which beta don't remember exactly

Screenshot_2021-04-12-22-01-39-628_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Poweramp v905

Device Redmi Note 4, Android 7 stock miui 11

It's not related to any specific radio station if I launch Poweramp & start playing any radio station from Poweramp playlist/streams category it shows proper song info on the mini plyer but the moment the current song ends Poweramp completely stopped updating mini plyer.

But I see all the info on now playing screen & lockscreen/notification panel.

I'll upload.pls file as well

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

What is the Poweramp build? Could you please share the stream m3u/url for tests? Thanks!

dance.ogg.pls Psyndora Psytrance.pls retrodance.ogg.pls RDMIX ITALO DISCO 80S.pls

I see the same. Tested with the Psyndora Psytrance feed above, and once I managed to work out when the music had actually changed to a new track 😉 I found that the song details in the main player screen updated, along with the title text in the Playlists Category, the status-bar notification, and all widgets. However the mini-player only displayed the first song details, and went blank for all subsequent track changes (still showing the artwork though).

However after force-closing PA, it started to work again and the miniplayer updated for at least 5+ track changes before breaking again. [Well, I assume there were new tracks - the title & artist wording changed anyway, but otherwise hard to tell... Just not my kind of genre I guess :) ] 

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I see the same. Tested with the Psyndora Psytrance feed above, and once I managed to work out when the music had actually changed to a new track 😉 I found that the song details in the main player screen updated, along with the title text in the Playlists Category, the status-bar notification, and all widgets. However the mini-player only displayed the first song details, and went blank for all subsequent track changes (still showing the artwork though).

However after force-closing PA, it started to work again and the miniplayer updated for at least 5+ track changes before breaking again. [Well, I assume there were new tracks - the title & artist wording changed anyway, but otherwise hard to tell... Just not my kind of genre I guess :) ] 

Andre

I agree with you the problem is minor & hard to notice but present since the beginning. Thanks for your reply appreciate it