Show File name instead of Author name

Aquilescastro

Settings > Library > Lists > Filename as Title. This will always display the filename instead of the Title tag, and the Artist/Album will still be shown underneath in the list. To remove the album/artist details too, select (menu) List Options > Show Titles Only.

The mini player does not include any Pro Buttons options, just simple Play/Pause. You can drag left or right on the miniplayer to switch to the Previous or Next track though, which should achieve what you want.

Andre

Ok that is working but now the songs are not alphabetically ordered (With the symbols first, then 1-9, then A-Z at special character lastly) so can I do that while keeping that order?
I'm guessing I might have toggled another option for that issue but I can't find it again.

If you also want to sort by the ASCII filenames, tap the menu icon (three-dots) and use List Options to change the sort order to 'By Filename' instead of 'By Title'. Otherwise you will see the filenames displayed in the list, but it will still be sorted by the Title tag unless you change it.

Andre

Archived