Current time display?

AVCPL

• 2 years later...

Status bar is showing location and wifi signal strength but now time is not showing. It was showing sometimes before now it is not showing. Was not sure when it was shown and not sure how it disappeared even when status bar is enabled in the PA Settings. Can some one please help to bring time in status bar. 

@andrewilley Sorry i missed to put some details. I am using Android Ai box from Carlinkit connected to my Stock Car head unit. The version in Android Ai box is 13. The PA launcher is native and no additional skin are installed.  The 'time' was not showning when i installed PA few days back but I saw the Time in status bar yesterday while making changes in the PA> settings > Look and Feel.  I actually dont remember which setting changes brought the 'time' in status bar. After that i played around the Look and feel option customising to show song title and folder name. But today when i opened PA the time was not showing in the status bar. I disabled and enabled the status bar in PA and did a rest in Look and feel section, but nothing worked out.  So i thought of seeking help 

There's nothing I can think of I'm afraid, other than there's a whole load of custom stuff going on there... :) I assume the end result on your car headunit display is shown via an Android Auto interface? But again, not much Poweramp can do about it unless Max has a specific idea of what might be happening.

Andre

what got me confused is that, the status bar showing 'time' the other day and next day it was not shown.  I was wondering what happened and trying to find out the reason. i will have a look today, will play around each settings one at a time and try to find out what is happening.  Will upload pics once i had a solid finding on the issue.