I found some bugs!

Ajitraj

1. I'm currently using MIUI 12 Rom in my Poco x2. After this update if I choose classic font, the artist tag disappear and song time section get miss alignment. But when I use other fonts like BOLD font, it seems okay.

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PtViySafkHpeUQLGM6uoVQ4fLAnOpg4/view?usp=drivesdk

2. Whenever I connect to a bluetooth device and enter in Poweramp to play music. The volume gets 0 to 100 and 100 to 0 several times automatically. You can see the screen record to get e clear view.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-NVSAPGjxgf04tRdnrt9Wm_e69pVF4hR/view?usp=drivesdk

I can't seem to duplicate either of your issues on my Samsung device.

Classic, Alternative, and Bold fonts are all fine:
image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Also no issues with the BT volume bouncing on connection. Have you disabled the BT Absolute Volume feature in your device's Settings > Developer Options, which is recommended to do if you use BT with DVC? Not sure if that will be related, but worth a try.

image.png

image.png

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same problem 2. Already disabled the absolute volume in developer options. My DVC options is in the attached file 1 (note that the problem also occurs always when I access the DVC options view).

I also tried to disabled the DVC in the output settings.

My phone is a Pocophone F1, MIUI 12, Poweramp build-893-arm64-play.

IMG_20210325_121915.jpg

@Ajitraj 1. I don't think I can reproduce this issue on my MIUI devices including recent MIUI 12.1, I guess this may be related to some specific system font you're using (classic == your default system font).  

2. Poweramp Absolute volume detection uses few volume changes (though, it won't change it to max) to learn if actual volume follows. If you open volume panel right when detection occurs (like couple of seconds after BT connection or constantly - on the DVC settings page) - you will see that behavior.

As you already disabled Absolute volume control, you can disable that "No DVC for Absolute Volume" checkbox. This will prevent volume from being probed on BT connection. But the volume changing on the settings panel will happen anyway - as designed - this is the only way to know absolute volume is on or off on Android 10+ currently.

Archived