Como fazer o reset do meu Android sem perder o registro do Poweramp? (How to reset my Android without losing Poweramp registration?)

Jailson

Comprei e instalei a "Full Version Poweramp" e agora preciso fazer o reset do meu celular. Preciso salvar algum arquivo como o "Unlocker"? Após o reset do aparelho, como devo proceder pra recuperar minha versão completa do app?

Obrigado!

(I bought and installed the "Full Version Poweramp" and now I need to reset my phone. Do I need to save a file like "Unlocker"? After resetting the device, how should I proceed to recover my full version of the app?

Thanks!)

Poweramp.jpg

Unlocker.jpeg

All you need to do is re-install both Poweramp and the Unlocker app from the Play Store again once you have reset your phone and logged back in to your Google account. Sometimes Google will offer to restore all your previous apps automatically for you, but you might prefer to do that manually instead if the purpose for the reset is to clean out your device a bit.

For more information if you have any problems, see:

(Note the process may be slightly different if you are still using the five year old Legacy Poweramp v2 - unless you have posted your question in the wrong subforum and you are actually asking about the current version of Poweramp?)

Andre

Archived