Skipping song for the first time replays it

fstrp

There is no difference between the Trial and licenced versions of PA, it is purely a time limit before requiring activation.

Are you talking about forward or backward skipping? If backward (Previous Track, "<<" ) then this is an optional feature in Settings > Look and Feel > "<< Button Resets Current Track".

If you are talking about forward (Next Track, ">>" ) then PA will go to the next song listed in the current category. Tap the album art area to see the currently playing category and make sure the song only appears in the list once. If it is duplicated there, you may have an issue with your Music Folders settings and/or could try a Full Rescan in Settings > Library.

Andre

@andrewilley you were right, the song are duplicated. The issue now is that the songs are not duplicated on the folder I selected Poweramp to scan. I already tried rescaning (deleting db) but it continues to find songs on folder I have not enabled. In fact, disabling all folders, Poweramp continues to find the duplicated songs (they are located on the data folder of other app).

If you know where the erroneous/extra files are located, and you don't want Poweramp to look there any more, go to PA Settings > Library > Music Folders and untick any folders that you don't want scanned. Personally I find it easier to deselect the whole storage card, and then just tick the specific folder(s) that I do want. If you're not sure where the duplicates are hiding, long press on any song title in the list and select Info/Tags and the full directory path will be shown. It might be a good idea to do another Full Rescan afterwards to make sure everything is nice and tidy.

Andre

Your problem duplicate files appear to be stored in the /Android/data/org.moire.ultrasonic/files/music/ folder structure on internal device memory. In your video, you don't show any drill-down levels through the /Android/ folder, so could you have a look in there to see if any specific sub-folders might still be individually selected? Or just tick and then untick the whole /Android/ folder (or even the root 'Internal Storage' item) which will untick all potentially selected subfolders in one go.

@maxmp Might it be a good idea to highlight where a folder in the Music Folders tree has some, but not all, of its sub-folders selected? Using a filled box rather than a tick is a common notation for this, or maybe a grey tick? Such as the 'Mixed Content Folder' highlighted here:

image.png

Andre

Archived