Can not change album image from gallery

deadcorpse

Hello, i've use the app for almost a year and it was perfect. I am listening to music to folder hierarchy, it was easier. When I try to set a album cover for one track, the whole folders cover art was changing and that was fantastic feature. But suddenly, today, i tried to pick some album art from gallery but it did not change. Nothing happened. I tried several settings, restore to default, re-download the app and after all I format my phone but still there is no solution for this. I can't pick album cover from my gallery. I would be really grateful if anyone help..

> Version Info ======================
> Build: Poweramp build-893-arm64-play full verified
> Store: Play
> Unlocker: build-302
> Arch: 64
> Skin: ActivityTheme_Black
> Device: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite toco toco toco_global [arm64-v8a,
> armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
> Installer: com.android.vending (24.1.31-21 [0] [PR] 357815498)
> Android: 11
> Xiaomi/toco_global/toco:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.1.1.0.RFNMIXM:user/release-keys
> en_US

@deadcorpse Yeah, could be. Sounds like a permissions thing. You said you have already tried re-installing the app, but Google may still have picked up your old settings from the cloud.

How are you trying to change Folder image? Normally folder images are either taken from image files in the folder, or from the first track in the folder (if the track is tagged and has image artwork associated with it)

Andre

Archived