Control song start time and crossfade per song

detcon

Hi everyone, new Poweramp user here. I've been hearing great reviews about the app and I've yet to explore all the features. Just wanted to know if it supports setting a different start time (on a per-song level) and crossfade per song (ex. not just 10 secs fade in and out between songs). I wanna make a playlist of different mixes but want to jump to the middle of a track for some songs. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Always starting a particular song part-way though (such as skipping a long boring intro when you are playing an album track for example) is not a Poweramp feature at present. However there is a Bookmark feature, which lets you set a remembered position for a given track, but you need to start playback by using the bookmark entry rather than it always happening for that song - so it wouldn't happen when playing from a Playlist for example. 

The addition of A-B repeat, including a facility to permanently remember the 'A' start point for a given song, is a regularly requested feature though, and hopefully it will appear at some point fairly soon:

Crossfade is a global feature, in Settings > Audio > Crossfade, Fade, and Gapless. You can't configure it per song or per Category.

Andre

Archived