Additional views e.g. List - small (2 columns)

GeilerHeinz

Especially for bigger screens (e.g. tablets) it would be nice to have additional views to choose from in three dots menu/list options/View as. I'm missing the views List - small (2 columns) and List (2 columns), a combination of List - small respectively List and Grid - 1 line small. As you can see in the attached screenshot there is a lot of free space left in the right half of the screen to add a second column.

Regards

Screenshot_2021-02-06-11-49-42-154.jpeg

1 hour ago, GeilerHeinz said:

I don't see a problem for bigger tablet screens. 

No, on horizontal tablet screens it ought to look OK. But Poweramp has always been designed as a phone / portrait app, with the landscape or large-screen options being somewhat less optimised. 

Andre 

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

No, on horizontal tablet screens it ought to look OK. But Poweramp has always been designed as a phone / portrait app, with the landscape or large-screen options being somewhat less optimised.

I don't see a problem on my tablet with portrait screen either. 😉

16 minutes ago, Kundun said:

How do you achieve that collage album art for genre? I checked the Album Art settings but nothing related to that is in there.

There isn't such a feature in PA as far as I know. I created the genre album art manually in a separate application. 

Regards 

Archived