• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's stuck on connecting....

It says please authorise the connection on your device but I'm not getting any permission request. I've enabled usb debugging, I'm using Huawei y9 prime as well. I'm trying to grant dump permission but idk what's my issue. I'm kindly asking for assistance

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

@waku What have you tried, using ADB on a separate computer, or using the website version? It does need to be run on a separate device though, not on the phone you are trying to modify.

Andre

I've try the web site and put all the usb debbug options possibles, disabled and enabled but web site doesn't recognize 

image.thumb.png.ace5c7e4c5d0714b6c3c374c66b5b579.png

6 hours ago, waku said:

edit- Now it worked, looks like I haven't intalled adb drivers on my pc, haha.

Great, glad you're sorted now. I didn't think the web-based version needed separate drivers installed, I thought it did it all itself. However for the command-line version you definitely need to have installed ADB first.

Andre

• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 8:20 PM, waku said:

I've try the web site and put all the usb debbug options possibles, disabled and enabled but web site doesn't recognize 

image.thumb.png.ace5c7e4c5d0714b6c3c374c66b5b579.png

Someone please help me, I've already done the procedures but I can't activate the ''DUMP Permission'' this same window appears on the pc and no pop-up appears on the cell phone, I have a xiaomi mi 11 lite on the miui 13, but the ''Disabled Permission Monitoring'' option does not appear in developer mode, I bought the app I really wanted to use it but I can't, if anyone can give me a boost I'd appreciate it!