Jump to content

Poweramp Equalizer builds 897-898


Recommended Posts

Is there any way to make MX Player work with Poweramp Equalizer without using a computer and rooting? It all sounds like a major screw around to make something i paid money for work properly. I dont own a pc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Slaycorpse said:

Is there any way to make MX Player work with Poweramp Equalizer without using a computer and rooting? It all sounds like a major screw around to make something i paid money for work properly. I dont own a pc.

No need to root, but you do need some other device to issue an ADB command to allow access - computer, or another Android phone with an OTG cable. Otherwise the other app (MX Player) needs to specifically allow for its output to be modified. You could ask the devs of that app to implement it - it's only a few lines of code if they want to do it. 

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

No need to root, but you do need some other device to issue an ADB command to allow access - computer, or another Android phone with an OTG cable. Otherwise the other app (MX Player) needs to specifically allow for its output to be modified. You could ask the devs of that app to implement it - it's only a few lines of code if they want to do it. 

Andre

Thank you very much :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slaycorpse said:

Thank you very much :)

Which developer would i have to contact? The Poweramp or mx player? Because ill never own 2 phones and have no use for a pc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slaycorpse said:

Which developer would i have to contact? The Poweramp or mx player?

MX Player. The dev of Poweramp has provided a work-around solution from this side, but you'd need to ask someone with a computer to help run the patch as the Android device can't assign it's own permissions.

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

MX Player. The dev of Poweramp has provided a work-around solution from this side, but you'd need to ask someone with a computer to help run the patch as the Android device can't assign it's own permissions.

Andre

Ah ok cool, thanks again 🤘

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Any tips on how to configure the compressor?
I tried to activate it, but sound was way too loud, good thing I didn't have my headphones on...
I found out that by default, the gain is at 35dB and lowering it adjusts the sound to a normal level.
Weird that a default setting could make you deaf...

And how different is it from the "limit" feature (just under the equalizer button)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to assign profile to specific device and not by generic output type. I have two bluetooth listening device, I want to have separate profile for the two. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kima09 said:

Is there a way to assign profile to specific device and not by generic output type. I have two bluetooth listening device, I want to have separate profile for the two. 

Sure, just tape the 'Save' button and click on the BT device name (which must be connected) that you want to assign the current settings to, give your new preset a name, and tap Add. Note: don't also select the main Bluetooth tickbox, or you will also assign the same settings to all Bluetooth devices.

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites

@maxmp On android 11 in  ver.build-898 "Equalizer Screen Spectrum" is not displayed after being set the tab to  on...when the music is played i have to toggle "Off" and then turn "On" - Enable Audio Processing under "Equalizer" settings to get them. This issue is not there in Android 9.

Phone: Redmi Note 10 by Xiaomi on Android 11. Rom: MIUI 12.0.3

Screenshot.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...