Tengo un par de problemas con la reproducción automatica

Trax

Hola, pues he instalado Poweramp la última versión de la store en una radio android de coche, y un par de problemas, uno de ellos es que al apagar el coche y volver a encenderlo, la canción empieza cada vez que lo hago desde el principio y es un coñazo la verdad, y otra es que me gustaría que se iniciará sola la reproducción al arrancar.

Sounds like your device is not giving Poweramp enough time to save its current status before the system is powered down. Try pausing playback and/or exiting the player interface before you turn the power off.

If your device re-launches the Poweramp app when it is powered back on, you could use: PA Settings > Audio > Audio Focus > Resume on Start. 

Andre

On 1/23/2021 at 11:54 PM, andrewilley said:

Sounds like your device is not giving Poweramp enough time to save its current status before the system is powered down. Try pausing playback and/or exiting the player interface before you turn the power off.

If your device re-launches the Poweramp app when it is powered back on, you could use: PA Settings > Audio > Audio Focus > Resume on Start. 

Andre

ok, thank you very much, if I pause it when I turn on the radio again, it continues where it was going, the automatic start I meant when the radio started if I open the app if it plays automatically, activating the option you mentioned.  I have another problem since I use Poweramp on a Chinese android radio with the agamma Launcher, and when I receive or make calls, the music does not dim or cut off, and with the FM radio app that comes with the radio the sounds are mixed, no  It cuts out, but if I use it at the same time as GPS navigators, if the sound is attenuated when I play the navigator, I don't know why the problem will be or if it has a solution, with the phone I don't have those problems.

Archived