Deleting Poweramp

zibrolta00

I've downloaded Poweramp a few minutes ago just to test it. But now, when i try to delete it, package downloader doesn't even launch, it just crashes and sends me back. I've tried deleting the other apps, and everything is working fine, but still can't delete Poweramp, even after reboot. 

Build 893 32 bit

phone Honor 9S

Android 10

32 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

You don't delete an app per se, you uninstall it. Do it from the Settings > Apps screen if your device launcher doesn't do it from the main apps list. 

Andre

i tried to do it, but still same result, package manager doesn't launch to uninstall it. 

12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Honor phones are non-Google, but the principle should be the same, uninstall from the app info screen:

image.png

Andre

Tried that way, same result. It just doesn't want to uninstall. I tried any possible way, even using other apps. 

But the root access is not available, since that phone is made by Huawei and is pretty new. 

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Can't really help with apkpure I'm afraid, sorry. You could try installing in an official way and then see if uninstall works correctly?

Andre

Installed from this site, everything is still the same. Looks like tomorrow i'll have to try using PC, or even contacting huawei support. 

Archived