Please increase the activation function option of hms in the normal version

lxjc

Hello, man, I am a user from China. It is a bit troublesome to use your software perfectly in our country,like troublesome activation, troublesome updating ,etc. It is difficult to explain why. Therefore, I can only hope that you can achieve the following functions, one of which is good.

1. For the normal version of the webpage, the activation option adds about hms (AppGallery)

2. Make your app available for download and use in the hms store in China.I know this is so difficult.

If you can achieve one of them I will be very grateful

@maxmp Yes, Poweramp is already on AppGallery and hms, But outside of China。if you change the country to china in hms, you will find out that Poweramp is unavailable. So if i want buy your app , first i have to change the country, purchase the app,then change back. but i can’t get the update of app. if i wanna get update ,i have to change my country frequently. that is too many steps , and the chance of change country is limited in a year.

Maybe you can communicate with the hms's person of charge. however , i think this way may take a lot of time to investigate.

So i hope that maybe you can take consider of add the function about activation option with hms in the webpage version。   

For me ,buying in the webpage is hard to find the code and e—mail to activate in A few months(year) later. And google is unavailable in china by the reason of they can't follow the policy of country. For the customers are like to use the appstore manage of their apps. So i believe that there are many persons like me in china , wanna to use your apps, but  there're too many troubles. We support genuine, so we are here to respond to your problems.

I hope you can seriously consider my two suggestions. 

I am a foreigner, so there are some errors in grammar, sorry.

@lxjc app publishing for mainland China in the Huawei AppGallery store requires additional internal Chinese documents which should be requested/processed and received in person in China by app developer or partner. Unfortunately this is quite a barrier for me and I guess other indie developers.

I'll recheck all that shortly as Huawei may be removed or changed the requirements.

@maxmp Thanks for your reply, i think the additional internal Chinese documents wouldn't change in a short time. So maybe apart from increasing the activation function option of hms in the webpage version, you can also consider about putting the hms version on the web page and download it directly on the web page. Thanks !

The web page download versions are for licences purchased from here on the website. They can also be used to do quicker updates to existing Play Store (etc) installs which have already been validated via the relevant marketplace. However as Max has said, he is not able to provide purchase options for mainland China due to the restrictions that they place on international developers which he cannot easily accommodate.

Andre

@andrewilley @maxmpHi , I have been tried to use webpage download versions to update HMS installs , but it doesn't work. My purpose is to be able to update HMS's versions conveniently in time. So the purchase options for mainland China is not important.  I can handle this.

Maybe my description is not very good, then I will bring up the problem I am facing, so that it is convenient for you to understand. I want to update the HMS version without changing the HMS's country in Mainland China.

If it cannot be resolved now, it does not matter. As you know, it will be fine if you have a chance to solve it in time in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

@maxmp that's awesome! Thank you for your efforts regardless of success or failure. Currently APPgallery (v3-build-883-huawei) has not been updated, and the store in Mainland China is (v3-build-884-arm64-play). Isn't it amazing?

I often go to a digital forum called Kuan. Many of my friends stop at the troublesome steps of buying or updating Google and websites. If we can successfully list on the APPgallery in mainland China, we will be very happy. It will be very good thing for you and me.

I will continue to pay attention to APPgallery, if there is an update, I will tell you!

Thank you again for taking care of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived