Jump to content

$YAPS$ is now called YAPS


Recommended Posts

Hi, I posted that text. Could you post your reply here?

I wanted info about;

1. Removing circles (i.e. making them transparent with just icons) from category change and next/previous buttons while keeping the circle over play/pause button.

2. Album art/artist/composer image in the header in library is cropped by default and can't be made full size with current configurability. Could you make header images full size?

I attached an image about main player UI misalignment of various items. I m using Nokia 6 android. 

Also, I wanted to ask about some features like separate color changing for icons like rating, V.T.R.S. Rounded corners for rating stars. Album art size changing option( which the skin has but it cause misalignment when I try to scale up album art)

Regards.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@andrewilley, can you see what happened, I had just responded to this post, clicked submit reply then the site went down. Now I cannot find the post nor the poster

Could have been caused if any posts occurred during a forum software update, which takes the forums offline while it processes. 

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I assume you are planning to update the style for the new pop-up row of buttons (at the bottom of lists) to match the formatting of their existing counterparts in the header area? Some of which have also gone black by the way. Just checking in case it's only me seeing this issue:

image.png

image.png

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2022 at 10:00 AM, andrewilley said:

Strange behaviour of the Library list icons (Default set in use). The 'All Songs' icon is not shown at all when the screen is first displayed, but by scrolling down and back up again, a thumbs-up icon appears. It then seems to vary on a whim as you go into different Categories and then come back to the top list:

image.png

Did you ever find the cause of this random issue? It's still present in the current release, the 'All Songs' icon seems to vary each time the page is displayed.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@andrewilley yes, I have come across it toobutwould have absolutely no idea where to look to resolve this. 

For starters, it only seems to happen with 'Default Library Icons' or 'Gold Theme' selected as Library Icons. And if you then tap on the 'All Songs' item, the header icon is also similarly wrong at the top of the songs list. The 'All Songs' icon seems to vary through about half a dozen different icons, which will change when you drill down into a new category and then return to the top level (note: it's not the same as the category you selected, but there may be some sort of pattern).

image.png

image.png

image.png

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

For starters, it only seems to happen with 'Default Library Icons' or 'Gold Theme' selected as Library Icons. And if you then tap on the 'All Songs' item, the header icon is also similarly wrong at the top of the songs list. The 'All Songs' icon seems to vary through about half a dozen different icons, which will change when you drill down into a new category and then return to the top level (note: it's not the same as the category you selected, but there may be some sort of pattern).

image.png

image.png

image.png

Andre

I have the same issue with the exact same symptoms. I have recently got a new phone and the issue appears on my new phone as well as old. Pretty sure it's not down to lack of memory because my new phone has plenty of that. 

I've actually started using a different icon set to get away from it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, flyingdutchman said:

Latest release

- styled the new buttons in Labrary

- added anotheroption for Play buttons called Drakvil

image.png.87d4d26267a00c4a7ef7b7ef51d2b9b3.png

 

image.png.1e0a8f69e51bf671777b6430c8f80c2b.png

Why am I not seeing this release on Google Play store on any of my devices?  Is it because I'm a beta tester?  Do I need to leave the beta program to be able to get this 194 release?  I'm stuck on V192.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, e2m said:

Why am I not seeing this release on Google Play store on any of my devices?  Is it because I'm a beta tester?  Do I need to leave the beta program to be able to get this 194 release?  I'm stuck on V192.

 

 

 

Same. This one seems to be taking a long time....

 

Edit - just had a thought and checked in Apps, and sure enough - Yaps had been auto-disabled. I enabled it it and checked for updates and immediately got the update...

Edited by Rabangus
Solution
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rabangus said:

Same. This one seems to be taking a long time....

 

Edit - just had a thought and checked in Apps, and sure enough - Yaps had been auto-disabled. I enabled it it and checked for updates and immediately got the update...

Auto disabled where?  Where do you go to enable it?  I'm not seeing such an option.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, e2m said:

Auto disabled where?  Where do you go to enable it?  I'm not seeing such an option.

 

 

Go to Settings > Apps and scroll down to Yaps. If you're using Android 12 it will say 'Auto disabled' next to it.

You can then click into it and click on 'Enable' at the bottom of the screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Rabangus said:

Go to Settings > Apps and scroll down to Yaps. If you're using Android 12 it will say 'Auto disabled' next to it.

You can then click into it and click on 'Enable' at the bottom of the screen.

I'm using Android 12.  Nothing is auto disabled.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2022 at 3:15 PM, e2m said:

Why am I not seeing this release on Google Play store on any of my devices?  Is it because I'm a beta tester?  Do I need to leave the beta program to be able to get this 194 release?  I'm stuck on V192.

So, I had to remove myself from the beta program and uninstall the beta version before I could install the latest version.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@andrewilley I cannot reproduce this.  I suspect this is connected to some other setting. Could you post your skin settings so I can test this on my devices

Will do. It's a really odd bug as it only affects one specific icon in two different icon sets.

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...