YAPS goes where no other skin has gone before

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I've not seen the error version yet, but if I do I'll grab you a logcat.

Andre

I have to remove myself from the beta program in the app store, then restart my phone and go back and it will have the new version available. Otherwise you only see the v177 test version.

31 minutes ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

I went to use Poweramp and it defaulted to the default skin and i get an error message for Yaps.

update YAPS to v183(=actualy latest) and look here 

btw: now is problematic (at least for me) only "Poweramp Default", but "Poweramp Default Rounded" work 😉

1 minute ago, Beda said:

update YAPS to v183(=actualy latest) and look here 

btw: now is problematic (at least for me) only "Poweramp Default", but "Poweramp Default Rounded" work 😉

The play store didn't automatically update tons of apps.  I thought it all was updated.  So i got everything updated now and the skin works again. 

11 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Ash Roarshock these lssues were fixed in the latest version, please check you have v184 installed

I went and did an update last night and for whatever reason it reverted me back to v177. I have the new one installed now. Mostly fixed everything. Time is Just a tad off in landscape mode but it doesn't bother me. Just thought I would point it out.

Screenshot_20220218-125702.png

• 3 weeks later...

Strange behaviour of the Library list icons (Default set in use). The 'All Songs' icon is not shown at all when the screen is first displayed, but by scrolling down and back up again, a thumbs-up icon appears. It then seems to vary on a whim as you go into different Categories and then come back to the top list:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Andre

Coming up, a new set of play buttons called "Retro Dark Look" and an additional background "Brushed Steel"

Track and Album artist text moves to the top of albumart to create moe space below

As always everything is still configurable in terms of backgrounds etc.

cassette.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed YAPS on my M3X.   Incredible amount of configurability!  Amazing work @flyingdutchman!

A couple of questions.  Sorry if this has been covered earlier:

1.  Is there an option to move the play buttons up so that they don't sit right on top of the seek bar?

2. Is there an option to widen the Track Name/Artist/Album text area?  This would reduce the need for side-to-side text scrolling.

I noticed these problems only exist on my DAP, but not on my phone.  This is possibly due to a different screen aspect ratio.  The DAP is 768x1280 (16:9.5).  By comparison, my phone has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20220320-220359.png

• 1 month later...