Errors in songs and playlist after changing SD card

Dragel

Hi,

I've been using Poweramp for a while and it's great. However I just changed my SD card to a bigger one and it doesn't seem to be working that well with it.

Problem is, the app is detecting the new files, but it keeps the old file routes as well. The album art is not working, and in every album every song is duplicated. Also, my playlists don't work at all because they're linked to the old file routes.

Is this a known issue? How could I fix it?

Thanks!

Screenshot_2020-11-30-14-37-39-034_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

willI've been having the same issue after switching SD cards, although I've tried rescanning multiple times, full rescan but Poweramp still displays all the songs for the old SD card, and it will not allow me to delete any of them?! I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it still picks up all the old track info...

Can anyone help please?

FULL Rescan in Settings > Library should fix your obsolete library entries.

Uninstall/reinstall will do it too, but make sure Google does not restore your old data from its cloud backup. If it does, you can go into your Android settings and clear app data for Poweramp. Make sure to export any internal Playlists fist though, and also export your PA settings if you have made a lot of adjustments (that won't export the database, only the user-settings).

Andre

Archived