Repeat all song function

zozmi2

Hmm, well it works fine for me, using 'Advance List' mode. Select 'Folders' mode, pick any track to play, and it'll keep playing all tracks in the current folder, then move on to the next folder, and so until until it gets to the final track in the final folder, at which point it starts back with the very first folder available, track one.

'Repeat Off' just plays all of the tracks in the current folder, then stops.

'Repeat List' plays all the tracks in the current folder, then starts again with the first track in the same folder.

'Repeat Advance List' plays all the tracks in the current folder, then moves on to the next folder and plays that, and so on. When it runs out of folders, it wraps back to the first folder again.

'Repeat Song' just repeats the current track.

Andre

It works, but not too easy to figure out how.

Try this: Menu -> Folders/Lib -> long press on the folder you would like to play -> push play.

I choose my main music folder (which contains all the subfolders), and in this way it repeats all folders in "advanced list" mode. I don't use shuffle option, but maybe you can solve your shuffle problem if you try long press somewhere.

Actually, the Repeat mode description wording "Advance List" might be better named as simply "All Lists", that would make a lot more sense to new users - even I as a long-time user couldn't work out what "Advance List" meant to start with.

Max, what do you think?

Andre

You are right Andre. I think the "list" word is confusing. I don't want to make any lists, I just want to play all songs or all folders. I think that would be the clearest to change the repeat modes to this: repeat 1 song -> repeat all song/folder -> no repeat.

Archived