Poweramp Equalizer builds 886-893

maxmp

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Someguyonline said:

Yeah toggled it off, it was removed from active players. And then turned it on. But the session still seemed to be ongoing. Would be nice if there was a session timeout feature.

Uh, just disabled keep Equalizer session setting and so far I haven't noticed any problem. 🙂

@Someguyonline No need. Found a simple fix to 'Revoke USB Debugging Permissions' on Xiaomi phones and then it will work. 

1 hour ago, Someguyonline said:

Oh,I am actually using a Xiaomi device (MIUI 12). As this is offtopic for this thread and forum, we could sort this out in DM/PM if you want.

14 hours ago, Someguyonline said:

If you have got another device handy and know how to use USB OTG. Then I recommend this app. You can use it run adb commands on another phone. I tried and seemed to be working well

Looks good but I haven't got a clue what to join the phones together with lol 

What will I actually benefit by changing this setting ( dump ) setting 

@maxmpBars on the Equalization Bar not showing even after turning the option on to show them in Xiaomi Redmi Y2 (MIUI 12.0.2).Rocket Music Player and Audials discovered in "known Players" but the equalizer presets in the app are not working.   

Equalizer Bars.png

By the way recently created webadb.com may simplify the process of enabling advanced player tracking.

(In this case pm grant com.maxmpz.equalizer android.permission.DUMP should be entered in the Interactive console). 

Also I guess something simplified could be created/hosted on powerampapp.com in the future.

Well after adding the adb command the equalizer was working really well , skipping tracks without issue , played a song on YT music now and it's back as it was but with " chrome " added to the players , no idea where that has come from but when I play a song it says " YouTube music/chrome " on the equalizer screen ! 

Screenshot_20201201-232943_Poweramp Equalizer.jpg

@txtmikhail How did you get Poweramp Player in "Known Players".Not discovering in my both phones @ XIAOMI Redmi S2 (MIUI 12.0.2) and RealMe U1 (Color OS 6).

4 hours ago, txtmikhail said:

Poweramp works for me... not sure why but it does work.. Samsung Galaxy Fold 2

Screenshot_20201201-180700_Poweramp Equalizer.jpg

Edited by SamPA