Poweramp Equalizer builds 886-893

maxmp

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

what about having it work with XPlayer?  or KM Player?  

That is up the the players, they need to broadcast their audio specifically in a manner that external EQs (or other processing tools) can access. By default, Android does not simply let any app access the audio output of another app.

Andre

I've got problems with the volume knob. The volume adjustment isn't smooth. For example, between 4%–9% the loudness is the same, setting it to 10% gets a lot louder.

I'm using Realme 6 and YouTube Music (music video option disabled).

Until this is fixed, I'm using the preamp for precise volume adjustment. I'd be great if the custom volume levels be added from Poweramp, so one could precisely adjust volume by volume keys.

53 minutes ago, Susko3 said:

I've got problems with the volume knob. The volume adjustment isn't smooth. For example, between 4%–9% the loudness is the same, setting it to 10% gets a lot louder.

I assume it is using the default Android volume stepping levels, which are a system-defined thing. PA has an option to enable finer incremental steps (e.g. 30/50/100) but I don't think the stand-alone EQ supports that as yet. 

Andre

Oh my gosh. We finally got it! Already start testing new equalizer in Poweramp player (not just functional, I waited long for opportunity to raise also 20khz, but with that, the new equalizer is _looking_ even better then "old". Also, I granted permission to change tracks by volume buttons (in Poweramp player). Extraordinary convenient! I don't see any bugs (for now).

Thanks a lot!

Also I'm wait for opportunity to buy Poweramp Equalizer (for Spotify) - great work deserves money.

Edited by Aller2TeaM

9 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 888:

• presets import from Poweramp
    Poweramp build 888+ required
  • translations updates
  • bug fixes and stability improvements

And the import begins... Is that right that from PA, the settings that have been exported will just need to be imported to PA EQ. This is how I did it and saw my EQ presets in the list. Or, is there another way? Awesome, by the way!

Definitely, worth buying, supporting @maxmp!

27 minutes ago, Mr. Max said:

Please support me.... I have vivo y69..... Android 7.0 ....why i can't unable to run in my device... Any one support me.... Please i love Poweramp😭😭😭

Is this a general problem in that you can't install Poweramp from the Play Store at all, or a specific issue with installing this test build 888? What messages are you seeing when you try? Or will it install but not run?

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Is this a general problem in that you can't install Poweramp from the Play Store at all, or a specific issue with installing this test build 888? What messages are you seeing when you try? Or will it install but not run?

Andre

Play store tell me this app incompitable wery with your device.... Please make lower version support app... Please.... I love Poweramp... 😭😭😭

Screenshot_20201119_172408.jpg