Audio stops playing randomly - music tracks show up as if they've been deleted

LaRusso

In my playlist, I'll add a song and it'll be fine until it randomly stops playing and goes to the first song in my library instead. As you can see from the picture it's as if the song was in a certain place then moved. But it's in the same folder and has never changed. Once I do a rescan it reappears and I'm able to play it. This has only started happening over the last 3 or 4 days. 

v3-build-884-arm64-play [884004-9876041f]

Full Version

64 bit

Poweramp Full Version Unlocker

build-302

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 

Android 10

No custom rom

Thanks 

SmartSelect_20201102-100153_Poweramp.jpg

It sounds like the scanner is intermittently not finding some files, perhaps due to slow access to an SD Card? To check, I'd suggest doing a Full Reacan, check everything is there, and then turn all the automated scan features off in Settings > Library > Scanner. Also check that your Playlist does not point to any corrupted songs (in the Playlist, tap the three-dots menu, and Rescan/Resolve Playlists)

Andre

20 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

It sounds like the scanner is intermittently not finding some files, perhaps due to slow access to an SD Card? To check, I'd suggest doing a Full Reacan, check everything is there, and then turn all the automated scan features off in Settings > Library > Scanner. Also check that your Playlist does not point to any corrupted songs (in the Playlist, tap the three-dots menu, and Rescan/Resolve Playlists)

Andre

Thanks, I'll give this a go and see what happens. 

Archived