Lost music mixes🎶

Every time I get a new phone or use an app to move my info to the new device, Poweramp loses all my music mixes (phone to tablet). I make theses incredible mixes, and when I save all info on phone to computer (now u don't have to do that), just move all info from old phone to new phone, my mixes never come with me. I buy a new phone about every 2 years. Can you please fix this problem? If you have already fixed problem, please inform me on how to recover old mixes. Thanks.

What do you mean by "music mixes"? Are you referring to merging songs to make a new audio file - DJ style, where various songs mix into each other? Or just a simple playlist with a number of different songs which are listed to be played in a defined order?

If you mean Playlists, when you create these in Poweramp they are stored locally in PA's internal music database. If you later want to save them for use in other programs, or on different devices, use PA Settings > Library > Playlists > Export Poweramp Playlists. All of your playlists will then be exported to standard .M3U files which can be used with other programs, or with Poweramp on a new device. Note: this only exports the ordered lists, the actual audio files in their folders will need to be copied over separately.

Andre 

Archived