Mass move songs in playlist

ika

10 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

On a PC this is easy enough with Foobar2000. You can also have it prepend each song with a sequence number so the songs stay in the order they occur in the playlist using %list_index% %title% as the copy pattern.

thx for letting me know, wish I knew earlier since I already dragged each song one by one in the playlist and arranged it, but if I used foobar2000 in the future to arrange em would they show up in correct order when I transferred them to powerampp?

If you use the copy pattern in Foobar2000 that I put in my previous response the songs will have a sequence number in the target folder ie;

01 <song 1 in list>

02 <song 2 in list>

03 <song 3 in list>

then you can copy that folder back to your android device and the songs in that folder will be in the order you had them in the playlist.

5 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

If you use the copy pattern in Foobar2000 that I put in my previous response the songs will have a sequence number in the target folder ie;

01 <song 1 in list>

02 <song 2 in list>

03 <song 3 in list>

then you can copy that folder back to your android device and the songs in that folder will be in the order you had them in the playlist.

Ok thanks again, appreciate it

22 hours ago, IzzDarki said:

I would also be happy if moving all selected elements at once would be possible

The only way I know of to do this is on a PC. I know of no way to do it on an Android device. The reason I do this is to create MP3 CD's from playlists that can be used in cars that only have CD players that support MP3 CD's, but don't have bluetooth.

Archived