I de-googled and installed from Aurora Store

John Harvey

I'm getting an error that Google isn't able to verify the license.  I'm on a custom ROM and its worked in the past.  Aurora won't let you download an app that cost money if you haven't purchased it.  It let me download the unlocker so it showed I paid for it but when I run Poweramp I get an error that Google can't verify.

If you originally purchased Poweramp from the Google Play Store, then then you need to have gapps and the Play Store available on any device upon which you want to be able to use that licence, and be signed into the same Google account that you purchased with. If you have 'de-Googled' (not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I assume you mean you removed your Google account and some of their software from your device) then I would not expect Google licence validation to work.

If you purchased your licence directly from here on the website then it is independent of Google and your Google account, and it should work on any Android device. Note: the website licence is for a single device at any given time; installing on a new device is fine, but doing so will revoke the original device's licenced status. 

Andre

Archived