Option to embed Poweramp generated album art in mp3 files

Poweramp has such a great engine to search/generate album art. I also use "album art downloader (pc) and Poweramp is more accurate with minimal effort. I would love to see an option to embed the found/selected jpg's directly in the mp3 files if the user wishes to do so (with an overwrite option). Currently doing it through hoops, loops , scripts and mp3tag. This would be easier and more reliable, especially when changing one album art/file on the go. Fingers crossed 🤞. Thanks

13 minutes ago, Hubert Saint said:

Currently doing it through hoops, loops , scripts and mp3tag. This would be easier and more reliable, especially when changing one album art/file on the go.

that's a hassle, you can try Automatic Tag Editor app to embed album art of your choice from the internet. Can also add lyrics and edit other metadatas.

Thanks for the tip, however after testing Automatag, it still misses a lot of album art. It also lacks an option to choose which fields should be automatically updated. Still useful in some cases.

Poweramp always populate album art. Thats why I'd like the option to push/embed the album art it finds.

Hope this makes its way to the next build.

Cheers.

Archived