Embed lyrics to the song

MisterDJade

I hope the developer will add the feature to embed lyrics to the songs like BlackPlayer. Like we can search for lyrics in Google and copy and paste it to the song and it will be embedded. And there must be an option if to view or not the lyrics which must be displayed in the album cover.

And also track name and artist must be displayed in the middle and should not overlay on the album cover, together with the like and dislike button.

PA can already display any embedded lyrics, and it can also search Google for lyrics when none are found in the file. However PA does not have the ability to insert lyrics (or cover art, etc) directly into audio files via its internal Tag Editor feature, which is really designed more for quick minor changes to title, album name, etc. For more complex editing and embedding tasks, I would suggest using a fully featured tag editor package, such as MP3Tag or TagScanner on a PC. 

You can move the overlaid song/artist/album wording to below the cover art with Settings > Look and Feel > Skins > Alternate Layout.

You can remove like/dislike thumbs (or change them to star ratings) with Settings > Look and Feel > Player UI > Rating Type.

For even more flexibility in layout and appearance, there are a number of third-party Skins with lots more configuration features too.

Ander 

You can use apps like Automatic Tag Editor or Autotagger to embed lyrics. Been using the first one since I found PA doesn't have the feature and it works well enough. If you got your music from PC first, then you can embed the lyrics right then and there, just use mp3tag.

open the file with mp3tag > select the file > press ALT+T > Add Field (the top left button, paper with star) > Find: UNSYNCEDLYRICS > Paste lyrics on the Value box > Ok

these are the two methods I use to embed lyrics in my songs.

Archived