Troubles with and without google

P13r_

Hi guys, a few months ago i bought Poweramp from the play store, all fine but yesterday i bought a phone without google services, and now i don't know how to have the app working, i don't want spend more money even because i spent it all for the new phone and now i'm stuck. Any help?

@andrewilley yeah, but isn't there a way to tell at the site that i bought Poweramp from the play store so i can download it from the site?

Even with a basic game like factorio there is a way to link your account with steam account if you have purchased the game on steam instead of their site

37 minutes ago, P13r_ said:

@andrewilley yeah, but isn't there a way to tell at the site that i bought Poweramp from the play store so i can download it from the site?

No, sorry. You can of course download the main app (trial) from the website here, but as your purchase of a licence key was from Google, without a Google Play Store account you can't re-install any purchases from that store.

You could try contacting Support (either via the app, or email to poweramp.maxmpz @ gmail . com ) just in case there is anything they can do to revoke your Google purchase and then re-issue you with a one-device website licence instead. I don't know if that is possible though, I have no access to the licencing systems.

Andre

Archived