Chromecast Audio Cutting Out With Speaker Group

Jamal01

When casting to a speaker group (4 speakers), the audio continuously cuts out. The weird part is I did not have the issue before, but it has started happening. 

When I cast using my desktop or another app like spotify there is no issues. 

Increasing the buffer size has not helped.

When I cast to a single speaker, instead of the speaker group, I do not have the issue. 

I really love Poweramp and have been using it for years, and as such I really do not want to have to move to another music app to be able to properly cast my music. Any advice? Is there a pending update that will fix this issue? Thanks

Android 10 - Oxygen OS 10.5.13.IN11AA
Model - IN2020 (one plus 8 pro)
Poweramp Version - v3 build 882 (882004-437be2ab)

Really hoping we can figure out the issue and resolve it, as I have had it happen twice so far

Had the same issue today, tried using GoneMad, even paid for the full version, but its lacking too many things Poweramp has.

Poweramp has a much better UI, plus I can control individual speaker volumes and already have all the settings setup exactly how I like it. 

Is it possible to make a donation or something to have this issue prioritized and looked into? I know other people are having the same issue so its not only me. 

Archived