Trouble Installing Google-APK on 2nd Device

Christus1971

Dear Team,

I recently purchased Poweramp on my Mobile via Google PlayStore. Trying to install on 2nd Device (Tablet), i followed the FAQ and pressed button for purchase at 4,99 second time. Than PlayStore checked my account and replies that I already own this App. And that is all => No option to install, no Auto-Installation, finally no App on second Device. Any Ideas ? Would be great if you could help me out ... Thanks in advance from a sunny Germany

I assume you are able to install the main app from the Play Store, but not the unlocker? Try going into Play Store > My Apps & Games > Library and install the unlocker from the list of your historical apps that are not yet installed on the current device.

Andre

Strange... Play Store > My Apps & Games > Library should show you all the apps you have ever installed on your account (including paid ones) that are not currently on this device, and let you re-install them. Try clearing app data for the Play Store app and let it rebuild from online.

Andre

The only way to download Google paid apps is via their Store. Did you try clearing the Play Store app data like I suggested? It will rebuild itself, you won't lose anything - go to device Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data. I assume this is stock device, not a modified ROM?

Andre

Archived