Melodi - Poweramp Skin

@giannisgx89 did you in the end identify the exact issue?

Using an app called AEE shows the following in the compiled version of Liv dark manifest

<meta-data android:name="com.android.vending.splits.required" android:value="true" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.stamp.source" android:value="https://play.google.com/store" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.stamp.type" android:value="STAMP_TYPE_DISTRIBUTION_APK" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.vending.splits" android:value="res/xml/splits0.xml" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.vending.derived.apk.id" android:value="3" />

My question is are these all required as perhaps this generates the warning? A few months ago my attention was drawn to the fact that my compliled live version listed all sorts of permissions that i was unaware of. My earlier post shows how i resolved this.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@flyingdutchman I didnt really do anything other than use the latest Poweramp sample skin from github, add all my files from res folder in and change the package names.
These meta data lines arent there in the sample skin or my android studio projects but i guess google playstore inserts those before publishing them.

It could have been a false positive or my pc got infected but i dont think that was it cause i did scan with many different tools.

Edited by giannisgx89

New Update!
Don't forget to leave a rating, it helps the development a lot! :)

Liv Dark - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.7.7 | Get it here: https://bit.ly/2CuE25o
* Skin settings might reset after the update
• New track counter, elapse/duration font size options
• Fixed white all songs icon
• Improved font size category options
• Improved translations
• Misc ui fixes and improvements

2.thumb.jpg.163fc19da3352323b20883b3a31f2701.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Update!
Don't forget to leave a rating, it helps the development a lot! :)

Liv Dark - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.8.2 | Get it here: https://bit.ly/2CuE25o
* Skin settings might reset (backup skin settings from setting>export>3d party skin settings)
• New magenta red gradient accent
• New hexagon play pause buttons
• New bottombar icon accent all option
• New dashboard tips
• Improved translations

3.thumb.png.3877db0ba270bc9946a3a6b561bd7c9e.png

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ihaspei said:

how do i make the player icons look like that? 😭

love the skin though. keep up the  good work!

Thank you!

You can change the icon style from skin settings > ui elements > play pause and from there you can choose many different styles.

6 minutes ago, giannisgx89 said:

Thank you!

You can change the icon style from skin settings > ui elements > play pause and from there you can choose many different styles.

yeah i know that but i cannot find the correct combination to get that player button styles. i want the first one on the image, the yellow one.

if you can tell me which options i have to check to have that player button look would be awesome.

thank you anyway!

7 minutes ago, ihaspei said:

yeah i know that but i cannot find the correct combination to get that player button styles. i want the first one on the image, the yellow one.

if you can tell me which options i have to check to have that player button look would be awesome.

thank you anyway!

It's the Horizon option with Icon Color (Accent) and Background Color (Accent) options enabled.
But that specific option if for my Dais Dark Skin and not in the Liv one.

Edited by giannisgx89

10 minutes ago, giannisgx89 said:

But that specific option if for my Dais Dark Skin and not in the Liv one.

now that explains a lot 😂

i get confused 'cause you were promoting the skin with that play button look 

On 11/25/2022 at 2:11 PM, giannisgx89 said:

New Liv Dark Poweramp Skin Sale!
Scheduled from Nov 25 to Dec 2! :)

1373793444_salepa.thumb.jpg.7399afe42bb139030c1acb0a70351954.jpg

be careful with these things, it can get people like me confused haha

i guess i have to buy the other skin too 😂

good job though. love your skins

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

i updated Poweramp last night.  now i go to use it and the Liv  Dark skin has tiny player controls now.  what happened?

Try doing a Force Stop for both Poweramp and Liv Dark, now open Poweramp again, go to Settings, and disable the LivDark skin, and enable it right again. Hope it helps.

It looks like there is a bug that makes player control buttons smaller in the latest Poweramp beta release. I cannot seem to find a way to fix it currently, keep trying since yesterday without any luck. If you are using latest beta version roll back to stable.
Also for some users the buttons have the normal (big) size and some get the smaller buttons, really no idea how to fix but I'm still looking.

Already sent @maxmp an email, let's hope there is a quick fix for it.

Edited by giannisgx89

3 hours ago, giannisgx89 said:

It looks like there is a bug that makes player control buttons smaller. I cannot seem to find a way to fix it currently, keep trying since yesterday without any luck. If you are using latest beta version roll back to stable.
Also for some users the buttons have the normal (big) size and some get the smaller buttons, really no idea how to fix but I'm still looking.

I'm on the stable channel and have no issue so far, the skin is displaying normally. I'm on Android 13.

7 hours ago, giannisgx89 said:

It looks like there is a bug that makes player control buttons smaller in the latest Poweramp beta release. I cannot seem to find a way to fix it currently, keep trying since yesterday without any luck. If you are using latest beta version roll back to stable.

thanks for updating us. 

New Update!
Don't forget to leave a rating, it helps the development a lot! :)

Liv Dark - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.8.3 | Get it here: https://bit.ly/2CuE25o
* Skin settings will reset (backup skin settings from setting>export>3d party skin settings)
• Fixed invisible top toolbar icons
• New fashion and sharp fonts
• New hide options main category
• Improved main category icons
• Removed unused resourced
• Improved translations

liv_dark_white_preview.thumb.jpg.d13619e341711cd644fccbbe477cec95.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well i just got an email that Liv Dark and White are suspended for repetitive content policy violation O.o
I think it is because i also have Liv Dark and White themes but those for Substratum Theme Engine, completely different apps and usages.

Already send them an email explaining the situation. Hopefully i will not need to reupload the two skins with different names and package names as well.
If that happens i will offer a refund for anyone that wants it so they can re purchase my skins again.
image.png.80eed38be9a33a3d7bdb841dfd81ae36.png