Liv Dark - Poweramp v3 Skin

@giannisgx89 did you in the end identify the exact issue?

Using an app called AEE shows the following in the compiled version of Liv dark manifest

<meta-data android:name="com.android.vending.splits.required" android:value="true" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.stamp.source" android:value="https://play.google.com/store" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.stamp.type" android:value="STAMP_TYPE_DISTRIBUTION_APK" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.vending.splits" android:value="res/xml/splits0.xml" />

<meta-data android:name="com.android.vending.derived.apk.id" android:value="3" />

My question is are these all required as perhaps this generates the warning? A few months ago my attention was drawn to the fact that my compliled live version listed all sorts of permissions that i was unaware of. My earlier post shows how i resolved this.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@flyingdutchman I didnt really do anything other than use the latest Poweramp sample skin from github, add all my files from res folder in and change the package names.
These meta data lines arent there in the sample skin or my android studio projects but i guess google playstore inserts those before publishing them.

It could have been a false positive or my pc got infected but i dont think that was it cause i did scan with many different tools.

Edited by giannisgx89

New Update!
Don't forget to leave a rating, it helps the development a lot! :)

Liv Dark - Poweramp v3 Skin v1.7.7 | Get it here: https://bit.ly/2CuE25o
* Skin settings might reset after the update
• New track counter, elapse/duration font size options
• Fixed white all songs icon
• Improved font size category options
• Improved translations
• Misc ui fixes and improvements

2.thumb.jpg.163fc19da3352323b20883b3a31f2701.jpg

• 4 weeks later...