Magnifico

Settings to import into my Poweramp setup.

Hello there. 

I have been struggling to set up the audio settings for a truly clear, heavy and balanced sound. I want to know if someone here has settings file that I can download and import to get the audio experience I am looking for? 

Regards 

That would not necessarily be helpful, as settings are very subjective and also related to your particular equipment - phone type, Android ROM, output method, headset type, etc - and even your particular and unique design of ears. :) Generally I would start at flat EQ and then adjust to compensate for any issues that you feel your particular headset is creating. 

Andre

Thanks Andre. I am okay with the EQ bit but I needed more, suggestions on the other sound settings to select for a better sound; Sound FX, Absolute Volume, etc.

Absolute Volume is a Bluetooth only setting, basically just sets which bit of kit adjusts the final gain.

Everything else is to taste really, leave most stuff off for the 'purest' audio reproduction.

Andre