How to not show parent folder name?

skyland2424

Hello, I'm a pretty new user of Poweramp. So I'm not sure where I can find the options to change the following feature.

As you can see in the picture below, I'm using the Library(라이브러리 in Korean) to scroll through music.

The folder name is 'G, H, I' and I want to delete the 'G, H, I' showing up for the subfolders.

For example, for the 'Gazelle Twin - Unflesh' folder, I don't want to see 'G, H, I' below it. I'd rather see the 'Gazelle Twin -Unflesh' with a bigger font size. Where can I find the options for this?

Thanks.

KakaoTalk_20200709_114220350.thumb.jpg.07dbfc2356465db487f23fafe25ff86d.jpg

It can't be hidden using the main app - that line is designed to always show the containing folder when in Folders mode, or the Artist/Album name in Albums mode, etc.

Even if you could disable it via a Skin (which as Theo has mentioned above is technically possible) you would be disabling that line for all views, so you'd lose Artist, Album, etc descriptions in other views.

Andre

thnx for answering. My questions was brought because I have 12000 songs. It's hard to scroll through if one song/folder takes up big spaces. So I was trying to use the smallest icons. But then the names became too small. So I'd be really happy if a new feature is developed to help the above. thnx

There has been some recent discussion about making a 'Text-Only List' view available in all categories, smaller than the current Compact List and designed to get more content on the screen by omitting the cover artwork and condensing the text. Sounds like that ought to help you once it gets rolled out. Perhaps when @maxmp implements it, maybe he could put two versions of it in each List Options screen? So it would be a choice between "Text-Only (1 Line)" and "Text-Only (2 lines)", which would make it even more flexible for people like you who just want to see as much content on one screen as possible.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Archived