Google Assistant "play album" something went wrong

I'm having an issue using Google Assistant to play albums in Poweramp. It seems that if there is a space in the name of the album, the assistant will say "something went wrong". e.g.:

"Hey google...play album Revolver on Poweramp" - works fine

"Hey google...play album Let it Be on Poweramp" - assistant replies with "Something went wrong"

The same type of command when using Google Play Music as the music player works fine for both albums. While I haven't tried every single album in my library, so far it has been successful in 100% of albums with no spaces in the name, and has failed to play 100% of the albums with spaces in their name (I've tried about 10-15 of each).

Any thoughts / ideas? Is this a known issue?

• Poweramp build number : v3-build-874-arm32-play [874002-60af7d1a] - Full Version - 32 bit
  • device model - motorola moto g6 play
  • Android version 8.0.0
  • custom ROM name/version n/a

Another piece to the puzzle. I found that if I leave off the word "album" from my command, it actually can play the album"

"Hey google...play Rubber Soul on Poweramp" - works fine

however, then it can't distinguish albums from their title track (if there is one):

"Hey google...play A Hard Day's Night on Poweramp" - plays the song, not the album

..better than before, but still not ideal. Any ideas why it fails to recognize full album titles when I specify "play album"?

**EDIT** This doesn't actually work. "Hey google...play Rubber Soul on Poweramp" will play the first song (alphabetically) off of Rubber Soul, but then proceed to the next song alphabetically in my library which will generally be from some other album. Similar to issue reported here:

Archived