Unstable Chromecast

Fisho

Hi,

I'm trying to use Chromecast and audio is cutting out almost every minute for about 30 seconds I've tried about every option on the net and it still is almost unusable, is there something I'm missing? Because this feature is the one I try to use most.

Cheers.

I assume you've already tried increasing the output buffer size in Settings > Audio > Output > Chromecast Output?

What is the Chrome firmware version in your remote device? When audio is playing, long-press on the metadata line at the bottom of the PA screen and scroll down to the bottom of the info display to see what details are shown, and post a screenshot here if you can.

Andre

On 6/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, andrewilley said:

I assume you've already tried increasing the output buffer size in Settings > Audio > Output > Chromecast Output?

What is the Chrome firmware version in your remote device? When audio is playing, long-press on the metadata line at the bottom of the PA screen and scroll down to the bottom of the info display to see what details are shown, and post a screenshot here if you can.

Andre

@andrewilley i have put the wrong photo in but the right photo file size is too large, any advice

Archived