Poweramp builds 875-882

maxmp

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Ah, sorry, I see what you mean. No, it's no you personally, it's about features in MediaTek chipsets. 

Andre

Lol I was like whaaaaat MTK, is this for my personal phone or something when seeing it in the playstore notes. 

11 minutes ago, SynekPablo said:

Gapless playback does not always work reliably. 

That depends a lot on the files. Do you have any examples of two tracks which are meant to be encoded to be gapless but which always cause a glitch?

Andre

On 6/19/2020 at 12:30 AM, andrewilley said:

Ah, sorry, I see what you mean. No, it's no you personally, it's about features in MediaTek chipsets. 

Andre

Fixed, great.I did not expect to get feedback so quickly, which surprised and satisfied me. Thank you and hope your business is booming

On 6/19/2020 at 3:25 AM, faizikari said:

Hi there, I want to ask is there any option to sort by folders/files path in Artist and Album sections? And also in All Songs section, is there a way to move position of the songs up or down?

Opsss sorry I didn't realized about the option to sort based on folders/files path in Artist and Album section, I just found it.

20 minutes ago, faizikari said:

Opsss sorry I didn't realized about the option to sort based on folders/files path in Artist and Album section, I just found it.

It was added in build 875 to certain categories and listing levels.

In answer to your other question, you can't move individual songs around in any of the category song lists, other than by specifying a new sorting order. To achieve what you want, you'd need to add all the contents of the current song list to a Playlist (by selecting all songs and tapping "+ Playlist"), then you have the ability to both re-sort that playlist and also manually move tracks around.

Andre

On 6/14/2020 at 3:05 PM, andrewilley said:

Embarrassingly, I have no idea what this is! 🤔 I thought it was to do with the notifications pull-down, but can't see anything different there, or find anything in PA Settings.

Andre

I'm sorry for the late response, yes you're right I also manually add this tile otherwise it won't appear as default. I think it's designed that way

1 minute ago, MTK said:

Why does my PA icon move locations? It keeps happening like I have it on one page of the phone then it automatically move to a different page like wtf.

Could your phone's launcher be moving it when updates are auto-downloaded? Poweramp itself has no control over where on your home screens its icon is placed though.

Andre

4 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Could your phone's launcher be moving it when updates are auto-downloaded? Poweramp itself has no control over where on your home screens its icon is placed though.

Andre

I thought about that, usually when it does that PA got updated but not always. It's been doing multiple times a day after the update. Has there been new small updates? Cause I'm not recieving notifications for updated.

@MTK Poweramp doesn't move icons. Please note that some launchers are not tested well with Poweramp app icon selection in Settings (stock launchers are usually OK), and also some ROM variants may be confused when app is moved to sd card (as sd card may be mounted well after system is booted and unaware launcher just don't see app is there). Thanks!

11 hours ago, andrewilley said:

It was added in build 875 to certain categories and listing levels.

In answer to your other question, you can't move individual songs around in any of the category song lists, other than by specifying a new sorting order. To achieve what you want, you'd need to add all the contents of the current song list to a Playlist (by selecting all songs and tapping "+ Playlist"), then you have the ability to both re-sort that playlist and also manually move tracks around.

Andre

Oh I thought "sort by path" is only on All Songs section, thx a lot for also including in Album and Artist section.

9 hours ago, maxmp said:

@MTK Poweramp doesn't move icons. Please note that some launchers are not tested well with Poweramp app icon selection in Settings (stock launchers are usually OK), and also some ROM variants may be confused when app is moved to sd card (as sd card may be mounted well after system is booted and unaware launcher just don't see app is there). Thanks!

PA for me is on the internal storage of LG G8thinQ running stock Android 10. On every reboot, the PA icon I have on the lower launcher bar gets removed, and I have to put it back. It stays until an update or reboot. But happens every time.either of those occur.

Same goes with old version of Sony Xperia Launcher, it got problems with the icon on the app drawer when apps are move to SD card. If your phone have a lot of RAM, its better to use Nova Launcher, looks better and I never have any problems with it.

@MotleyG unfortunately there is no any code or other logic in Poweramp for this which we can fix. Try Default icon in Settings / Look and feel / Icon, may be this will help, but otherwise this is launcher issue (and none of my LG devices shows this behavior on stock launcher).

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@MotleyG unfortunately there is no any code or other logic in Poweramp for this which we can fix. Try Default icon in Settings / Look and feel / Icon, may be this will help, but otherwise this is launcher issue (and none of my LG devices shows this behavior on stock launcher).

Thanks Max.

Build 876:

• more fixes for Android 11 beta
  • +/- buttons for Tempo
  • min. Crossfade value reduced to 100ms
  • fix for Samsung Sound Assistant "Change step volume" option
  • playlist export dialog now can export file based playlists as well
  • Sleep Timer shows time to sleep now

On 6/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, MotleyG said:

PA for me is on the internal storage of LG G8thinQ running stock Android 10. On every reboot, the PA icon I have on the lower launcher bar gets removed, and I have to put it back. It stays until an update or reboot. But happens every time.either of those occur.

I'm thinking it has something to do with android 10. Ever since android 10 update on my lg v40 the power amp app been moving location which I'm on its default launcher. My phone been acting weird to like my web browser freezing while I'm still able to type. I dont know what's going on.

10 hours ago, MTK said:

Ever since android 10 update on my lg v40 the power amp app been moving location which I'm on its default launcher. 

Are you using the default app icon, or a modified version? If so, try going back to the default.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Are you using the default app icon, or a modified version? If so, try going back to the default.

Andre

If you mean did I change the look of the icon then yes I did changed it to a different look from inside the app. That probably was the problem when I changed back to the default it did move again. I'll see in a few days if it does it again.

Capture+_2020-06-29-07-07-51.png

Archived