Poweramp builds 875-882

maxmp

On 7/15/2020 at 10:13 AM, andrewilley said:

When using the Shuffle icon on the player screen, selecting 'Shuffle All' also alters the Repeat mode from my normal 'Advance List' to 'Repeat Category'.

No idea why, but whatever caused this has now gone away (no PA build change). I guess somewhere there's a setting which was conflicting, so if it happens again I'll try and determine what triggered it.

[Edit] Found it. When 'No Reshuffle' mode is enabled in Settings > Library > Lists, if you set the Shuffle mode to 'Shuffle All Songs' in the player screen, the Repeat mode gets changed from 'Advance List' or 'Off' to 'Repeat Category'. With 'No Reshuffle' mode turned off, changing the Shuffle mode has no impact on the Repeat setting.  So 'No Reshuffle' seems to be the culprit.

Andre

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Mr. Make Believe thanks for the idea, currently trying to implement it the way you described - there is an advanced option which enables per Files-only Folder to have separate (in fact, the one matching plain Folder Files) zoom level.

@andrewilley some specific code does this and I can't remember why, so I disabled that.

That's great to hear Max. You just made my day! Really appreciate it. Thnx!

Build 878:

• added number of small zoom levels
  • new Show Title Only and Compact Header options in List Options for the relevant categories
  • new Hierarchy Files Zoom Level option
  • bug fixes and stability improvements
  • translations updates

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

Build 878:

• new Show Title Only and Compact Header options in List Options for the relevant categories
  • translations update

When will this version 878 be available on the Brazilian Playstore? I am in the beta program I am currently at 877.

23 minutes ago, diguitar said:

When will this version 878 be available on the Brazilian Playstore? I am in the beta program I am currently at 877.

It will once the Play Store gets updated, but the quickest method is always to download the APK file from here on the website.

Andre

5 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 878:

• translations updates

Well... Amazing, Max! 👌🏾

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 878:

• translations updates

Damn, that was fast. Love this update Max. Thank you! And thank you @andrewilley for working out this idea! Watch how nice the new Hierarchy files zoom level oprion looks! Sweet! 

1 hour ago, Prosenjit said:

Latest build has a bug Poweramp logo in about section become black and invisible but if I use dark theme it looks fine

Works fine for me in light or dark with the supplied skins and in $YAPS$. I wonder if it's device or skin dependent?

Andre

On 7/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, andrewilley said:

Works fine for me in light or dark with the supplied skins and in $YAPS$. I wonder if it's device or skin dependent?

Andre

You're right I also think it could be a device specific issue, but not skin related because I have tested both built-in skins + luminous white & retro Black skin as well they all have same problem. It's noticable only when I choose Settings Theme Default/Light. I was using play beta builds & never had this problem infact I download the latest 878 uni build few hours ago & found this problem play store beta v877 doesn't have this issue

Device Redmi note 4, android 7.0, miui 11

This what it looks like when I choose black settings theme

Can we have higher network stream buffer please. 2MB is only 2 seconds @ 8mbps stream. I am getting stuttering sometimes over local network. I think 5 would be good or even 10mb.
Or is there a reason for it being 2mb max?

Thanks

Hi guys, on page 3 I said Poweramp was unable to find my playlists. I was on the Android 11 beta 2.

Not sure if the latest update made a fix or something, but now I have access to all my playlists and everything seems to work fine.

Thank you guys!

1 minute ago, maxmp said:

@UK_SPAWN it's mostly for internet radios, which are usually 96-128kBps, so 2mb is a lot of music on this bitrate, but I guess you're streaming some flacs/uncompressed music - the max. buffer size will be increased.

Thats right, I use FLAC to stream to my Mobile when I am out. I have unlimited data plan so I can use my high quality library from my home PC.

Thanks that is good to hear.

Archived