Poweramp builds 875-882

maxmp

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for the update new quick setting tile working perfectly

Embarrassingly, I have no idea what this is! 🤔 I thought it was to do with the notifications pull-down, but can't see anything different there, or find anything in PA Settings.

Andre

1 hour ago, ░▒▓█ クリス █▓▒░ said:

i t's the bar in Android when you swipe down from the top two times 

That's what I had assumed too, but I didn't see it there.

I just did some further digging and found that Android had completely hidden it by default (not just second/third page, not visible at all unless enabled) 

Andre

The "tracks By path sorting" is a nice addition. Somewhat, fixes the issue on Album Artist > All Album Artist Songs supposed sorting per year > per track > per album. A previous feature request. Only good if you have a proper labeling of folders and tracks which I happen to have. So thanks, Max! 👌🏾

On 6/14/2020 at 12:12 PM, faizikari said:

Thx a lot guys for the All Songs "sort by path" option. You guys are amazing. 

Screenshot_20200614-120727.png

Will this option also be implemented in playlist sorting? I need it a lot!

Developer why r u removed 'Opensl ES HD' 32bit 48khz output in new 875 build? 😠

I am using redmi note 8 pro running on miui 11.0.3.0 android 10 update.Before new update in 872 build 32bit output was working perfectly but after update it is replaced by high res output 24bit 192khz.😧

I request you,please bring back 32bit output😢🙏

Screenshot_2020-06-15-19-17-49-376_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-06-15-19-17-43-772_com.android.settings_compress82.jpg

Screenshot_2020-06-15-19-18-08-963_com.maxmpz.audioplayer_compress22.jpg

@Purvesh There are no phones with real 32 bit output (hi-end devices are close to ~20 bits dynamic resolution on max volume), it's an intermediate format that never hits DAC. DAC is one bit.

Hi-Res output is better fitting this phone, as previously for Android 9. OpenSL Hi-Res fallback was there as OEMs gradually rollout ROMs and it's not always possible to update this given phone to the latest available ROM and fix for it/test it.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Purvesh said:

Why r u hesitating on giving 32bit support,which is already working for my phone.

Because, as Max said above, it's NOT already working for your phone, merely the info text is telling you it's working.

Andre

23 minutes ago, Kundun said:

Can anyone point out a useful use case for the quick settings tile?

You can start (or stop) playback by just sliding the quick panel down and tapping on the icon, instead of having to go to a Home screen and running Poweramp first. You can also launch PA by long-pressing on the Quick Panel icon incidentally.  It's not something everyone will use every day, but some people will find it useful.

Andre 

Archived