customize Album under Artist label and adjust alignment

I love Poweramp so much! However, I'd like to have this setting be available in the future updates.

It would be very nice to separate the album name from the artist-album label in the player UI. I am using the Alternative Layout style which moves the tags under the album art (which I appreciate) but I'd love to add a third line for the album name instead of merging the artist and album name in the second line.

Also I would like to suggest a setting to adjust the alignment of these labels under the album art. I see that the default is aligned to the left, but I think it would look better to have center alignment setting be available. 

Thank you!

The alignment can be adjusted by skins, there are a number which provide for centered text. However, at present the artist name and album name are generated as a single concatenated string by Poweramp, so skins cannot currently separate them onto two lines.

Andre

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, etje268910 said:

Do we have an option to hide artist-album label on the now playing ui?

Not in the main app, but a number of third-party skins offer this level of customisation where the combined Artist+Album line can be hidden. See the Skins subforum.

Andre

Archived