plays only one song at a time, cueing does not work.

Jon Nelson

The trial worked fine. I bought the unlocker, but PA now will play only one song at a time.. I have tried lots of things, including uninstall/reinstall. I choose 'all" within an album, but only one song plays. I have tried cueing all, making a playlist, etc. Android Oneplus 6 phone. 

• 1 month later...

@Jon Nelson I sure would like a reply to this problem.. anybody have any suggestions? I have searched through the  SETTINGS menus time and again, looking for something to turn on or turn off.. I would make my displeasure known with a review on Poweramp at the PLAY STORE, but the owners are not allowing any reviews, "review" is turned off.

I can "choose" all the songs in an album and hit PLAY,, but only one song plays.. same with Cueing, Playlists, et. al.

Silly question, but you haven't accidentally changed Repeat mode to 'Single Song' have you? (second icon from the right at the bottom of the album artwork area). That should be cleared by a re-install, but just in case it's persisting via Google's 'restore app data' function.

There are nearly 1.5 million reviews of PA on the Play Store, the most recent a few days ago, but thank you for posting here first anyway as obviously what you are experiencing is not how the app should be working so let's try to find out why it's happening to you.

Andre

Archived