Bring Back Album Art!!!!!!!!

Can you please sack the *** who thought that users no longer wanted to view album art in favour of having a pathetic visualiser.

I paid for this product in good faith, little knowing just how pathetic you would become.

I am now using the standard Samsung music player because that actually works.

Settings > Visualiztion > Turn 'Visualization on Main Screen' off.

There, now that wasn't so hard was it? And no pathetic m**** needed to be sacked just because one user couldn't be bothered to look into the options available to them.

You're welcome.

Andre

2 hours ago, anniebody said:

Can you please sack the *** who thought that users no longer wanted to view album art in favour of having a pathetic visualiser.

I paid for this product in good faith, little knowing just how pathetic you would become.

I am now using the standard Samsung music player because that actually works.

Album art is the default, you must have turned on the optional visualizer. This can be done directly from the main screen, the far left button. Or from the menu as described above.

2 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

This can be done directly from the main screen, the far left button. Or from the menu as described above.

The simple on/off toggle option at the top of the Visualization menu was added about a year ago, as there were a number of few users who could not find the icon on the Player screen (even when using the 'Help' feature which has a label with an arrow pointing to it).

Andre

Archived