BIG YAPS another skin from flyingdutchman

Just released on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skins.v3.Poweramp.bigyaps&hl=en

Big Yaps, a special skin which some users may find useful. It has some of the extra features you find in the paid app $YAPS$ and It is free 

Send me some creative screenshots, if I like them I may use them in Google Play (assuming you give permsssion of course)

ui4_tab.png

ui2_tab.png

ui3.jpg

ui1.jpg

options.jpg

Nice, will be good for tablets, and use when in the car.

Small bug - when setting the library font scale to 0.8 it crashes PA. All other sizes are OK. Also, there is no metadata line showing, is this by design?

Edit - just noticed the library font scale size of 0.8 doesn't work properly in the paid Yaps either, but it doesn't crash PA. It display the same as 0.7. All other sizes seem to be working in Yaps.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:09 PM, MotleyG said:

Nice, will be good for tablets, and use when in the car.

Small bug - when setting the library font scale to 0.8 it crashes PA. All other sizes are OK. Also, there is no metadata line showing, is this by design?

Edit - just noticed the library font scale size of 0.8 doesn't work properly in the paid Yaps either, but it doesn't crash PA. It display the same as 0.7. All other sizes seem to be working in Yaps.

fixed the scaling issue. As for the Meta, yes by design, the aim is to have a minimal skin.

Archived