Device model Xiaomi A2

Bluetooth device Airpods

your Android version Android 10

Rom Default/factory 

steps to reproduce

1. played songs normally in Poweramp: only right ear audio
  2. changed all settings to default: same result
  3. deleted and reinstalled: same result

All other media players such as spotify, google play music and youtube music work normally with my airpods.

Tap the Equaliser icon (second from the left on the bottom row). That will show you the main EQ sliders and Presets page, but there are two other adjustment pages which you can get to by using the three tabbed icons at the top of the page. The middle tab includes Balance, Stereo Expand, Mono and some other controls.

Andre  

14 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Tap the Equaliser icon (second from the left on the bottom row). That will show you the main EQ sliders and Presets page, but there are two other adjustment pages which you can get to by using the three tabbed icons at the top of the page. The middle tab includes Balance, Stereo Expand, Mono and some other controls.

Andre  

Lol

Your assumption was spot on, Some reason the balance was set all the way to the right channel. I haven't used Poweramp in quite a while so I forgot there was these options.

Thank you so much

• 2 years later...

I can totally relate to your Bluetooth audio issue, as I faced the same problem with my AirPods. But thankfully, I found a solution that worked for me. Firstly, big thanks to the person who shared the solution about adjusting the balance settings. I had no idea about this option until I read their post. It's amazing how sometimes we forget about these features when we haven't used an app in a while. Speaking of helpful resources, I recently stumbled upon this website https://multitechverse.com/ that has some pretty cool guides and tutorials for tech-related issues. I found it to be quite useful and thought I should share it with you all. By the way, I'm new to this forum and excited to be part of the community. Looking forward to more helpful tips and discussions in the future!

i've been using the airpods 3 for one year with Poweramp and have no problems like that before.

the only issue i rarely have it's when i'm connecting them with my phone. when I'm on the process of pairing them to the phone (bluetooth on, open the case, taking them out) and go to Poweramp and tap play it ignores the headphones and play it on the speakers. it fixes turning bluetooth off/on though.

like i said, it happens very rarely, so i'm not sure if it's an android/one ui bug connection (because apple product for course) or a Poweramp bug.