Notification Disappears/Cant play song when selected from file explorer

theobjr

Build#868004

The notification disappears when i open a game-pubg mobile to be specific. The audio would always stop in previous versions but the notification stayed. Poweramp is still running though.

When i try to play a song by pressing on the file and select Poweramp, pa opens but does not play my selected file. It doesnt change from what was previously played. This doesnt happen with other music players. This has been happening with Poweramp for a while now, but it wasnt always like that.

You can make the status bar notification sticky using PA Settings > Look and Feel > Notifications > Keep Notification / Always Keep Notification.

@maxmp I can confirm that the additional functionality of playing back a file directly from an external file explorer app such as Solid Explorer (instead of the normal way of choosing music using the Poweramp library) does indeed seem to be broken in build 868. This also includes voice commands using the Google Assistant, although the song does eventually play from Assistant but there is a delay of about 30 seconds before it starts.

Andre

Archived