Poweramp widget + MIUI 11 = issue

FLEXO45

Hi,

I own a Mi 9T Pro since last september, and globaly I am very satisfied by it, except some small issues which are very boring...
When I put the Poweramp widget on one of my  home screen, after 1 or 2 days it removes by itself with out my permission... Could you give me a fix for this problem please ? 

With my old Galaxy S4 I never had this issue...

I would recommend enabling Autostart in Apps / Manage Apps / Poweramp (otherwise app can't refresh widget when launcher asks for it).

Also Xiaomi invented several new permissions which affect widgets, and 3rd party launchers not always aware of those and may fail to work properly with widgets.

Thanks!

Thank uou for your anwser,

Unfortunately I already enabled the autostart for Poweramp and his unlocker for full version. I have the stock launcher, and I tried to enabled all permissions for this app but maybe I missed one of it... Could you know how j have to do to check in the Wiaomi permissions  please ?

@FLEXO45 Just autostart. Though I can't reproduce any widget issues (stock launcher) on my Mi9T (not pro) even without auto start - tried multiple reboots. Only Permanent notifications is checked (by default). I would recommend Battery Saver set to No Restrictions, and if you use Poweramp Full Version Unlocker, either duplicate Battery Saver options for Unlocker or uninstall Unlocker (in 24+ hours after purchase). Thanks!

Thank you for your advices, but I already tried all your tips and the result is still the same : after 1 or 2 days the Poweramp widget disappear... :( but there is no link with a reboot because if I reload the widget and do a reboot, no problem... I still have not identified from where the issue comes... And it was already like this with MIUI 10...

If somebody have an other idea I take !

I think I just found were the problem come from : this is the backup which is the guilty because each time I do a backup, the widgets desappear !

But I don't know if it's possible to set somthing and avoid this problem...

If someone have an idea...

I have like 10+ test miui devices but I yet to see issue like this. But those devices are not heavily used daily or customized. Either this is some intermediate miui release issue (to be fixed by the next minor update) or some extra permission/setting. I would suggest on the day widget disappears - start Poweramp and send log from Settings / Support / Send log (then please PM me here so I can find your log) - may be something pops up there.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

@ andrewilley : I speak about the MIUI backup wich is sotck integrated in every Xiaomi smartphone. I set it to doing a backup every sunday at 2 am, and I see that all widgets desappear after the back up done... so I tried it a second time to confirm my doubts and the issue come again, so now I m conviced that the issue come from the Xiaomi backup.

@ maxmp : ok good idea, when I find the time I will do a back up and after it I will send you the Poweramp log.

See you later.

Regards,

Archived